Why I Write
I live by the motto “Write every day. Read voraciously. Then see what happens.” There’s a lot we can learn from books and I love to share the ideas and insights I get from them in a meaningful and interesting way.
But books only get you so far — we have to discover life ourselves. Ultimately one of the biggest values I can add is to share what I’ve learned and gained from my own experiences, in hopes of helping those around me.
A few topics that I’m deeply fascinated by:
– The intersection of meaningful work, purpose and happiness
– Boosting productivity without sacrificing freedom
– Cryptocurrencies and the future of money
– The fusion of Buddhism and modern psychology
– Optimizing health, genetics, and neuro-hacking
– Everything related to Japan
To get started check out my top articles and my weekly newsletter here.
新 あたら しい 記事 きじ を 書 か こうという 気持 きも ちになるまで 長 なが い 時間 じかん がかかった。 書 か きたいことはたくさんあったけれど、 息子 むすこ を 産 う んだ 後 …