BECOME A SUBSCRIBER
The word ikigai roughly translates to “the reason you wake up every morning” in Japanese. You could call it an intrinsic motivator, passion, or whatever.
Right now, my ikigai is writing. I’ve discovered, forgotten, and re-discovered this interest a few times, but I keep getting pulled back. And now I’m writing full time.
I’m not writing for any media outlet or publisher, and I publish all my articles and eBooks as an independent author on my blog and across the web. That means I don’t have to worry about trying to appeal to a mass audience or selling ads. It gives me the freedom to say what I want and write whatever I think would actually be useful to…you, the reader.
Perhaps you’ve found one of my articles useful, motivational or shared them with others. Perhaps one small piece of information I shared saved you time or money, or helped in some way. Maybe you thought, “hey, thanks for writing that!” If so, then consider becoming a monthly subscriber.
If you’d like to support my work you can do so through donating through Patreon. Just click on “become a patron” below.
Of course, you get some rewards. A $5/ month subscription gets you…
- Access to exclusive articles on my site. I research and deep dive into various niche topics, as well as those requested by readers.
- My monthly “Ask Me Anything Q&A.” You can literally ask me anything (the weirder the better). I select the most popular questions and write up well-researched answers.
- Early drafts of my articles. I share my work as I’m researching and writing it, for those interested in my creative process.
How it Works:
- Choose how much you’d like to pay. You can choose to pay as little as $1 per month. To get access to the above rewards you need to pledge a minimum monthly $5 donation.
- Choose your payment method. Credit card or PayPal.
- Done! Once your account is created you’ll gain access to the subscribers-only section on my site.